4 days Sacred Valley Meditation, Yoga and Healing Retreat
A very special visit to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Cusco- region, nestled between majestic Andean mountains, surrounded by temples and sacred sites.
SEPT. 16TH- 19TH
NOV. 22 nd- 25TH
FEB. 24TH- 27TH 2023
APRIL 3RD- 6TH 2023
A Spiritual Journey Apart from the Touristic Ones!
Sacred Sites, Nature & Meditation Tour Sacred Valley
JOIN US FOR A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS!
Nestled between the gorgeous Andean Mountains of the Cusco Region, we will visit ancient ruins, sacred sites and energy portals as we practice meditation, gratitude, offer gifts to the land and meet find inner well- being and joy.
Connect deeply with your heart and the land while you experience the beauty of Peru.
Practice relaxing and recharging yoga and meet beautiful souls.
Be accompanied by professional guides and stay in comfortable hotels with beautiful gardens and sauna possibility.
Your transport and tour is arranged so you can feel safe and enjoy!
Meet us in the heart of the Andes with an open mind and heart!
Explore the Sacred temples and energy vortexes of the Sacred Valley and connect deeper with yourself and the sacred land!
- 3 nights in 3 star hotel
- All transportation
- Delicious, healthy break
- Morning yoga
- Morning meditations
Sacred Site visits (all major Sacred Sites in the Sacred Valley & Cusco)
- Guided meditations (in sacred sites and morning)
- Daily sharing Circles
- Guided Tours (Professional Guide)
- Visit markets (Art, clothes, vegetables, fruits- amazing & colorful with wonderful souvernirs and products)
- Meet nice people
- Travel safely
Vegetarian & vegan foods
- Airport transfer
For payment options
Info & Direct Booking :
- 3 nights of nice, comfortable accomodation in hotel
- Rejuverating morning yoga and meditation class
- Tours to several sacred sites with guidance & meditations
- Delicious breakfasts made with local, healthy, plantbased ingredients
- 2 delicious, vegan dinners with local ingredients
- Guided tours to all sites
- Visit Ollantaytambo ruins and town
- Visit Pisac Ruins and town
- Visit Saqsayhuaman, Puka Pucara, Quen'qo and Tambo Machay ruins in Cusco
- Visit Moray agricultural circles
- Visit Salineras ancient Inka salt mines
- All ground transport
- Wifi connection
- Daily meditation classes
- Transportation during the retreat
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Specialized workshops
- Nature hikes with a trusted guide
- Accommodation in comfortable hotel
- Luggage storage
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
- Hike around a beautiful inka lake in the huge Andes
- Visit colorful markets and shop beautiful local items
Visit Peru and the sacred places while you practice classical yoga and meditations that connect you deeper to your own essence and the land.
- Go deeper into yoga and meditation and be inspired to establish a daily practice
- Enjoy delicious and healthy, vegan, yogic, plant-based foods
- Meet like-minded people from around the world
- Have everything arranged and enjoy your visit
- Do not miss out on the sacred temples and their significance
- Stay in beautiful accommodation surrounded by the Majestic Andes and Mother Nature
- Have experiences that connect you deeper to yourself and the land
- And so much more!!!
We are awaiting your arrival!
Hello Mirjam. Thanks for the message. Please email at email@example.com to talk. Looking forward to hearing from you. ~ Angel
Hello, do you have place to organise a retreat at Lake Titicaca around mid October? We are with 3 or 5 people. Hope to hear from you.
Hello Dion, The deposut for each retreat is 50% of the price and can be paid by card or by transfer. The info is on each retreat section. Please email for moer info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gerardo, there kis a link under the registration part which you can click and pay by card. I also ejmailed you. Check email from Angel Amita. Please book directly with me :) Looking forward! Thanks!