8 days yoga, meditation and healing retreat in Sacred Valley, Peru
You are warmly welcome to a
LIFE-CHANGING & MAGICAL retreat in
The Sacred Valley in Peru!
EXPERIENCE a trip that will give you memories for life!
NEW PRICE! 777$ ~ WITH MACHU PICCHU 1111 $
NEWS! MAY 17TH& 18TH POWERFUL AND SPIIRTUAL MACHU PICCHU EXPERIENCE!
WE WILL CLOSE THE RETREAT IN MACHU PICCHU MAY 19TH.
Explore this wonder of the world! This mysical and magical city of light!
TOTAL COST 1111 $ FOR THE RETREAT, ALL INLUSIVE EXCEPT TWO MEALS IN MACHU PICCHU.
10 % DISCOUNT of this price by may 1st!
Deposit 300 $.
Price 888 USD.
Early bird : 777 USD by April 1st! EARLY BIRD EXTENDED TILL MAY 1ST!!!
Students: 15 % off
Groups of 4 and more: special price
100 $ per person will go to my charity Mother Earth ~ saving to buy land in the Sacred Valley
This is included:
- 7 nights of accommodation
- airport pick up and return to/ from the retreat centre
- 3 deliciously home made, healthy cooked and vegan, yogic meals a day
- 1 ayahuasca ceremony, ( one not included optional- 60 USD)- with our facilitators who has long time experience in the field and who provide a very comfortable and safe space in the night filled with music and energy work
- vegan cooking course- learn how to make plant milks, burgers, vegan cheese and more
- every day morning yoga & meditation for 2 hours- yogic self massage and yoga dance too
- group meditation before lunch
- group meditation before dinner
- integration circles after ayahuasca
- 1 landhealing
- sacred song circles
- fire night
- 1 theta healing or cord cutting session with Angel
- visit to the the major ruins of the Sacred Valley: Moray, Ollantaytambo,
Chinchero and Pisac ruins
- Experience the inka salt mines in Maras- Salineras _ very special
- local transport included
- Visit to the famous & colourful Pisac Sunday market
- Visit & hike to sacred inka lakes in the Andean mountains!
All inclusive: 888 USD, Early Bird till April 1st is 777 USD.
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- One ayahuasca ceremony
- Optional despcaho ceremony - ancient inka ceremony for healiing & good luck in any area of your life
Tour Leader & Teacher:
- Founder of Sacred Journeys Retreats 2014 & been hosting svereal retreats in Peru since
- Founder of Mother Earth charity ( Norway, 2014 )
- Been practicing yoga& meditation for 21 years.
- Qualifed Ananda Marga 200 RYT Yoga Teacher
- Qualied Yoga Bananas Kids Yoga Teacher
- Qualified WhYoga pregnany Teacher
- Qualified advanced thetahealer
- Internationally qualified classical homeopath
- Qualified advanced landhealer
- Vegetarian 22 years, vegan 10 years
- Been hosting vegan cooking courses since 2014
TO REGISTER :
PH.: 0051 928877757/ WHAT'S APP/ SIGNAL
Payment over bank or paypal:
Info over email.
I AM EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
We are offering:
- Transport to Machu Picchu ~ by car over the moutains and to the jungle
- Short inka trail wlak through the jungle
- Two nights in hotel, breakfast included
- Machu Picchu & Huyana Picchu or Montana Machu Picchu entrance
- Spiritual/ mystical and cultural guide in Machu Picchu
- Morning meditation two mornings,
meditation in Machu Picchu ~ in strong energy spots
- evening meditation
- 1 picnic lunch in Machu Picchu
- Return to the Sacred Valley by train
Price: 350 $ ~ please book as soon as you can ~ May is high season!
DATES: May 17TH & 18TH
Join us for the sacred Intihuatana ruins in Pisac.
Temple of the Sun, baths, altars, water fountains, a ceremonial platform, and an inti watana, a volcanic outcrop carved into a "hitching post for the Sun".
In addition, you will se the amazing agricultural terraces.
Majestic sacred Kinsa Kocha Lakes
Join us for a wonderful hike by these sacred inka lakes and experience the high andean mountains, clean air and beauty of Mother Nature!
Join for an indigenous vegetarian lunch with a local family :)
Moray- magical agricultural circles
Join us for a visit to the magical Moray agricultural circles. We will meditate here in this strong energy vortex.
Salineras- inka salt mines
Experience the inka salt flats, 100% natural salt source from the mountains.
Experience the ancient Ollantayta,bo ruins & cosy ancient inka town, in the Sacred Valley.
Meditation is just as much as part of the yoga tradition as the physical yoga asanas exercises themselves.
We offer meditation 3 times a day. In this retreat you can go deep.
We meditate at the retreat center as well as in sacred sites.
We will practice classical yoga according to the 8- limbed path every morning.
Experience deep inner peace, stretching, more energy, happiness and flexibility with our classes.
You will also learn yogic self- massage and deep, guided relaxation.
Join for a night of depp transformation and healing supported by the sacred mountains.
Experience the healing power of the ancient divine medicine from the Amazon basin, used over thousands of years by the tribes.
One does not have to be of a specific spiritual belief to use or get the benefits of this medicine. Recognized by native tradition as a “teacher plant” Ayahuasca facilitates holistic healing and self discovery, far beyond the frontiers of any conventional treatment.